Monday, September 7, 2009
Boring
Labor Day--what's that? I don't work--this is like any other day for me. Must be the same for Mom. She took me on a walk. Kept saying "C'on, c'on." On the way to Boulder Park, she stopped while I was sniffing something really good, and talked to a elderly lady--probably a little older than Mom--who was visiting from Missouri. I wanted to say, "C'on, c'on." I was really bored. We finally made it to the park and it was delightful. Rained last night and refreshed the smells. I guess Mom needed entertainment, so we ran circles around some trees for awile. Then we headed back home. But........then a friend of Mom's came over--her daughter and we went walking again, for a very long walk. I got really hot and we came home and I drank lots of water. Mom wasn't bored anymore--nor was I. Happy Trails, Roy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment