Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Biscuit People


Just wanted to let you know I really can spell. I just have trouble with the keyboard sometimes because my paws are so big. Earlier in my blog I talked about the my friends that throw me biscuits and I titled my blog The Buscuit People. Well, see what I mean, look at the keys on the keyboard. That letter U is right Next to the letter I. My paw slipped over. Wonder if Microsoft or whoever could design a keyboard that a large dog could use. If "BIG" dogs have "BIG" collars and "Big" food bowls, why couldn't someone develop a "BIG" keyboard for "BIG" dogs?

If Windows 7, came from the ideas of all the people on the tele, then a "BIG" keyboard came from me--a beautiful, white , big, female, Great Pyrennes dog.

1 comment:

  1. good idea Sophie! I'll let you know if I see a BIG keyboard that you can use.

    ReplyDelete