I've been reading some of the other blogs that I follow and durn it, everybody is human. I wish some other dog would write a blog. I don't understand a lot of this human stuff but......if another dog would write I would become estatic.
It snowed today and I went outside and made angels in the snow. Stuck my nose and closed eyes and plowed around it the white, fluffy stuff. Cleans my eyes and I blow my nose in it. Well, if you were a dog, could you use a Kleenex? I really don't see that happening.
I didn't stay out long--would have liked to but Mom made me come in. I came running up to the porch and went inside and shook snow and water all over the chair and carpet. I love doing that. Doesn't bother her as much as it used to, but I do it anyway. Then I lick all the snow and water off me feet and do it very loudly so she can hear what I am doing. I love to try and upset her.
Time to go to sleep. Had and good day a doggie day care and have a full tummy and lots of good rubs from Mom. Sweet dreams everyone. Don't forget to say your prayers! !
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment