I have a friend that lives next door named Cocoa. I think she is a brown lab--that's what Mom says. I really don't know what brown or a lab is but I know she is my friend. She wiggles a lot when she comes out of her gate because she is excited to see me. Sometimes I can see her nose through the little hole in the wood fence. Mom says, "Hi, Cocoa" and Cocoa sticks her nose through that little hole. She has a cute nose--it's smaller than mine.
She has many more biscuits now, because I was eating so many that I wasn't eating my regular food and Mom thought there was something the matter with me. I wish my tummy was bigger so I could have both all those biscuits AND my food. It's all right though, I really need to watch my figure. Oh, the heck with my figure, but I really wish I could eat more. Wonder if they make biscuits that don't fill dogs up so much. I'll have to get on the computer and search that out.
Time for me to go to bed. Had a really good day at Lucky Dog where I can go and play with all sizes and colors of dogs. The other dogs tell me what color they are and I think well, o.k. I guess their Moms told them about their color. Mom says I am big and white. Sounds good to me.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment