Friday, December 25, 2009

Chasing Biscuits

I just had soooooooo much fun chasing biscuits. No silly, they weren't running--picture that--a biscuit running down the sidewalk. He, He. Mom would through the biscuit and I would run to get it, then chomp, chomp, slober, chomp. She would then throw another and I would run through the snow, sniffing to find it. Yep, there it is, chomp, chomp, slober, slober. This is fun. Whoops, there goes another one. Mom could be a good pitcher, or maybe a quarterback--yes, that's it a quarterback. She has her new Viking shirt on so could play like she is a Minnesota Viking quarterback. Anyway, enough about that. One more, Mom, throw one more. Up in the air the biscuit goes. I am watching it to see where it falls in the snow. Plunk, down it goes and off I go to sniff and chomp. That was fun. Maybe Mom can teach me some more games. Nobody ever taught me any games but Mom has been trying. I think she will succeed. Merry Christmas everybody. Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment