Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's 16 Degrees?

Mom's shaking and her nose is as wet as mine. She must be cold. Maybe if she grew more hair on her body, she would be warmer. She doesn't even have any hair between her toes--no wonder she keeps shaking her feet. She tells me it's 16 degrees--I don't understand. I know there is some white stuff on the ground and my tarp is kind of drooping, but I think it's nice outside. I dug some dirt in the back yard and found a round thing with a brown cover--maybe it's something Mom planted. How could it grow with the ground so hard? More things I don't under stand. I should get out my dictionary Mom gave me and see if I could find a picture. No, wait--I'll just use this computer and look it up. Whatever was I thinking. I sometimes like to just read a book rather than do all that searching on the internet. I do need my nails cut--some of my letters I keep having to correct as I type. Mom taught me how to type and how to use the computer. She is really cool--I am so lucky that I found her. Gotta go--time to make more snow angels. Sophie Marie signing out.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for dropping by Debi. See you at Lucky Dog this week. TOOOOOOOOOOOOO cold to be outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog and making such wonderful comments. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophie - Please keep warm and I'll see you at Lucky Dog. You're right...it's way too cold to be out there, but at least you have your beautiful coat!

    ReplyDelete