Saturday, December 19, 2009

New Friends

Two little girls came into my dog run today and they are very nice. The taller girl threw a round thing, she called it ball, but I didn't know what to do with it. Mom was trying to teach me what to do with a ball but I didn't understand. Guess I better check out the computer and see what I am supposed to do with it. My previous families didn't ever show me. I know it runs along the ground, but it doesn't smell like food so I don't know what to do with it.
The two girls stayed outside and gave me hugs and rubbed my hair. I really like that. Much better than a ball. Then Mom came out and gave the taller girl a biscuit to give to me. Yes, that was yummy. Mom told me to say hello, she always tells me to do things, and then gives me a biscuit--hey it's food, I definitely can perform for food. The two girls then went in the house and I am still sniffing the ground for crumbs and Mom says "Come, Sophie." I bet it's time to eat. Yep, I see that cup in her hand. Terrific, good eats ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment